Our gutter installation process includes:
- Free consultation to assess project scope. The initial consultation is one of the most important stages in our process. We want to hear the details from you, to ensure that we can quote you as fairly as possible, and address your needs completely through every phase of the project.
- Measure the property and provide written estimate. We pride ourselves on being as exacting as possible in our work, and careful measurement of the size of the job is essential to getting it right the first time. Our estimates take into account every possible step and additional cost to you.
- Schedule the job. Once we’ve developed a game plan, we’ll commit to the date that works best for you.
- Prepare property for installation. Gutter installation requires precision, and that’s why it’s best left to professionals like us. We’ll carefully stage your property for installation, to ensure the smoothest, safest installation possible.
- Fabricate gutters on-site. We custom-build every gutter at the location where it’ll be installed, eliminating the risk of damage from travel and allowing us to correct any inconsistencies between our original measurements and the property on installation day.
- Install gutters and downspouts. Each step of the installation process is carefully planned and executed. We install each gutter and downspout according to industry standards & best practices, checking carefully along the way to prevent problems before they can develop.
- Clean up property. Installation can be messy. We like to treat your property like our own, and that means leaving it better than we found it.
- Test gutter system. Once installation is complete, we run a series of tests to make your gutters are operating at peak performance. We’ll make any adjustments or corrections necessary to ensure everything is up to snuff.
- Customer walk through and education. It’s important to us to make sure you understand how to manage & care for your new gutter system. We aren’t the kind of company that installs things so you have to keep calling us back for help. We want to install a product you can understand, manage, and take care of yourself for years to come.
The wide range of gutter contractor services provided by We Can Roofing Corp. include:
Residential and commercial.
New gutter installation .
Gutter repair .
Gutter replacement .
Gutter cleaning and maintenance.
Copper is also one of the more durable gutter options. Copper brings a certain aesthetic to a home's facade, appealing to property owners looking to customize their home.
Why choose Copper Gutters over Aluminum Gutters?
The main reason to get copper gutters though is the simple fact that you will not need to deal with the painting issue again and they will not mildew like any painted surface.
Homeowners choose copper over aluminum for its beauty. As copper ages, it develops into a newer, more beautiful patina. In the right hands, the custom copper gutter project can transform your not-so-important rain gutters into a piece of artistic genius.
Steel gutter systems are galvanized and stainless steel. Galvanized steel gutters will eventually rust after 20-25 years, but steel is strong and durable, making it a popular option for regions that experience extreme weather and heavy rains.
Why choose Galvanized Steel Gutters?
Steel gutters are a popular choice for homeowners because they are very durable and they are one of the most cost-effective gutter choices. The most popular steel gutter types are galvanized steel gutters, as they are the most economical.
Steel is extremely durable. If you live in a tornado or hurricane-prone climate, then steel gutters would be the best choice for you. In fact, steel is stronger than aluminum. Rust Resistance
most steel gutters is formulated with a special finish to prevent rusting. There are also painted steel gutter products that come with warranties.
Aluminum is the most popular gutter on the market, as it is relatively inexpensive, durable, and easy to work with. Unlike steel, aluminum will not rust over time, and is available in a wide range of colors.
More Aluminum Gutter Benefits:
Never need to be painted, Color stays well, Best option for seamless gutter systems and huge color selection.
The advantages of aluminum gutters are that they do not rust, are available in popular colors, and can be shaped quite easily to any space. Aluminum gutters are also very light, therefore require no special support structures and are very friendly with a home owner's budget.